Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Chemical Romance

Yea...an appropriately titled band reflecting my irrevocable (sarcastic)love with the subject of chemistry!

My close affection with Chemistry is that I fail in it. Always. In school, in college...even after college! All those bondings and reactions and related crap! To remember those were such a pain.

I think it would have been a childhood trauma, the teachers who taught chemistry were too tough or something. Because, logically thinking, chemistry is just an extension of physics (And I love physics), formulated when there was not enough explanation of reactions and other chemical phenomenons. Today, the bridge is closing fast. At least it seems like.

Thank God that part of my life is over. I finally passed the supplementary exam for Chemistry and got my Bachelors. Praise to heavens!


No comments: